From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Dujari,
Prateek
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How does the latest JAWS 12 update
effect/alter my
current JFW 12 settings?

Hello.

so I've all these custom settings all over the JFW 12
settings center including in the super long list there in
the 'keyboard labels' page and also these third party SaPI
voices.
If I install this new JFW12.x update how may I expect it to
alter and/or mess up all my settings? It would be a huge
drag to have to go through the whole process of customizing
JFW2 again on my PC.

follow on Q:
Ditto Q above about how updating to the future JFW13 or 14
might alter/mess up all my prev JFW settings.

Thx!

Prateek