From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Wayne Scott
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] business search

I checked with Freedom and they told me that I would have to
upgrade.  But, I don't have the money to do so.
"A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit
dries the bones."
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit:
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com