When I used to use Avast that occasionally happened. You can cure it by going into the update area of Avast, and updating the program. Then, they came back.

----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <frei...@295.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:44 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] avast

Hi list. I suddenly stopped getting voice messages with avast such as "virus definitions are updated." I went to the avast settings sounds tab and all the boxes are checked and enabled, and the avast voices are present in the sound effects in control panel, and work when I click the "test" button. I am using avast 5.0.677. vista, and jfw 10. Has anyone any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com