Hi Listers
I encounter a focus problem with jfw12. When in i long list,
for example files in a directory, and I downarrow then jaws
jumps to other items in the list instead of staying on the
alphabetic list. I think it might have to do with the screen
resolution but if I make that lower jaws behaves better but
then sighted people can not see all the items. In display
properties it is set to classic theme. I tried the XP theme
but that does not solve the problem. Even when I switch the
view from list to detail it does not help.
I use XP Home.
Can someone please help.
Regards
Fanus