Hi, (Sorry if this is the second time that I sent this. I got an error the first time and I don't know if it went out.)

I am having a problem restarting Jaws with my short-cut key. According to the HotKey program, it shows my short-cut key to be correct.

Usually, when I bring Jaws out of hibernation, and it comes up with Jaws 12, I can shut it down and do my short-cut key for Jaws 11 and it will start.

However, many times I shut down a version of Jaws and try to bring up another version, nothing happens. This often happens after I have been using the PC for a while and have many applications running at different times. I then have to do a restart to get Jaws to come up with version 12 and go through the process of shutting it down and bring up version 11.

I checked the properties for both versions and it is correct.

Can anyone have any ideas what is wrong and if anyone experiencing the same problem?

Any assistance will greatly be appreciated. Thanks. Take care.

Lennie

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com