Ah, thanks.
I looked almost everywhere but there.
Janie's methods works as well, but this is better.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

On 2/27/2011 3:07 PM, Mike & Barbara In Arcadia wrote:
Hi Maria&  Wayne;

For Maria with Jaws12 in the Settings Center;
1. Open the configuration manager&  the default all applications.
2. Type in Web / HTML / PDFs in the Search Box or, just arrow down to it&
press the right arrow to open.
3. Arrow down to Reading,&  press right arrow to open.
4. Now, arrow down 2 times&  there's the indicate blocked quotations option,
check it, tab to okay, press enter to save your changes,&  close the config
manager.

For Wayne with Jaws11&  the configuration manager;
1. Open the configuration manager, open the default JCF Jaws configuration
manager,&  press Alt + S, to open the Set Options menu.
2. Arrow down to, HTML Options, press enter, or, just press the letter H,
2 open.
3. When you the HTML options you should land in the Text tab, just tab once
or twice&  you will hear jaws read the indicate blocked quotations option,
press the spacebar to check it, tab to okay, press
   enter,&  press control + S, to save your changes&  close.

   Hope this helps&  I didn't butcher these steps too badly.  Take care.
   Mike