Doris,

Can you explain the purpose of the slim build version of CCleaner? Also, why not use the automatic update for CCleaner?

I have been using CCleaner for quite a while and I do have the latest version on my computer. Apparently it is not the slim version.

Sorry for my ignorance. thanks.

Take care,

Lennie