In Outlook express, reply is control R and reply to all is shift-control-r. HTH.
Sherri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kliphton Senior" <phantom3...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] PDF Creation

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but I have been off list for a
while.  How do you reply directly to sender?  I'm using the shift jaws key R
command, and it's not working.  Was this feature taking out?

Are you married and a Christian? Do you want to improve or save your
marriage? Then come join our family of Married Christian couples at
http://groups.google.com/group/committed-married-christians
It's for Husband's and Wives, packed with articles, resources, and
discussions to help you with your lifelong unity with 1 another.  I garentee
you will not regret it, and your marriage will thank you!
directly subscribe here:
committed-married-christians+subscr...@googlegroups.com
Hope to see you there!

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com