Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JPG files

Will Openbook work for that?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Glen Jan" <rockridge.est...@bigpond.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 5:03 PM

If the jpg files contain images of text, use Optical Character
Recognition software - OmniPage etc - to convert it to editable (ASCII)
text which JAWS will then read.
Glen

On 11-Mar-11 7:57 am, Sherri wrote:
Someone has sent me a document which is a 15-page JPG file. Is there any way I can convert it so that Jaws will read the file to me?

Thanks.
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
Vice- President
National Federation of the Blind Greater Orlando Chapter
E-mail:  flmom2...@gmail.com
Toll-Free (Newsline®):  866-603-8578
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans!"
John Lennon.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com