From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
kaveinthran
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 8:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] about jawsplace markers and more

Hi all, Can jaws perform the following task:

1. go directly to the first place marker when a web page
loads?
2. Usually, jaws will indicate us about the numbers of
headings, lings
and frames. Can we instruct jaws to indicate us about other
elements
such as lists or form fields?
3. Is there any keystroke that will tell us about the number
of lines,
headings etc?
4. By using jaws, can I go to the next unchecked check box?

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit:
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com