David,

Why do your posts come through in triplicate?

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
David
Whitehead
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] transfering OE Contacts to WLM
contacts on a
newlaptop

Hello there;

you can;
export the address book
as a comma text separated values file and import it into
whichever e-mail
program you are using.
so, first while in OE, you need to export the address book,

once the process is complete,

you then need to copy the file, to a thumb drive, or
external media,
and take it over to the windows7 machine, and import the
file into whatever
email client your using.