From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tom Vos
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 8:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS friendly Bibles and more

For those who are new to the list, I want to let you know that Optasia
Ministry has a set of 24 Bibles in a JAWS friendly format.
These Bibles run in Internet Explorer, with easy links to books, chapters
and verses.
We also have a large library of commentaries, theology and devotional
reading.
The Optasia Library is a set of Christian resources unmatched anywhere in
the world.
We keep adding new books, and have recently expanded the Bible versions we
offer.
We send all of our resources free to those who are blind.
Our web site gives a complete list of our resources
www.optasiaministry.org
You can contact me at tom....@optasiaministry.org.
Blessings,
Tom Vos, director