To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 4:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] question about Drop box

Hey Wayne,
I have 5 documents on dropbox if you want them, that I made, step by step instructions on who you invited, making a sharing folder with some one, public sharing, Status of downloading, and Using dropbox from website.
Let me know if you want them.
I love dropbox.
Patti

I just created a Drop box account. I don't know what to do. The getting started instructions don't make sense to me. I am running Jaws 11 with Vista. Can any one give me info on how to use and navigate Drop Box? Wayne
"Love Never fails."
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com