Try
www.vtuner.com
and
www.shoutcast.com
There are other sites out there as well.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

On 4/3/2011 5:30 PM, jonathan goodman wrote:
Hi all, it is beautiful in new jersey today, I hope it is for you all as well.
I am interested in internet radio.  A friend told me of pandora, but after
visiting the website once it is really not very accessible.  If people know of
other similar sites, or scripts something to make it user friendly it is much
appreciated!   Thanks!