From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Marang
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Image for Windows Question

I use Image for Windows to make a disk image of my internal hard drive.
I write it to a 2 TB external USB hard drive.  I have Vinux installed on
a USB Flash drive with a live version of the VinuxOperating System on
it.  In the persistent storage, I install Image for Linux.  This
provides me a Rescue device that provides speech all of the way
through.  I can use Image for Linux to restore the disk image.  It also
has lots of Linux recovery tools.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen

On 4/6/2011 7:58 PM, Don & Cher Bosch wrote:
> Just purchased this program. Are there any special set up instructions?
From