From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Vicki
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 6:39 AM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question on MLB listening online

There is an option to purchase yearly the ability to listen
to the games
using the MLB website. I have a couple of questions before I
do this.

1? Is the player MLB uses accessible with JAWS. I have JAWS
11 and 12 both
on my computer.

2. It gives me the choice to have home, away or alternate
games. If anyone
is using this, does that mean that I can only listen to
whichever I have
chosen from these options or can I opt to hear any game I
want, and if I can
opt, does JAWS make selecting easy when the game is actually
playing?

3. Have people found the website accessible as far as
getting online help?

Thank you.

Vicki

My heart is in his hands. His heart is in my soul.

http://www.eset.com

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: