is it located in the program files in eudora itself?
or is it in another folder?
At 12:09 PM 4/9/2011, you wrote:
look for the in.toc file and delete it and then restart eudora and that may fix your progblem.
Legend has it that on Saturday 4/9/2011 11:06 AM, Randy Tijerina said:
guys a strange thing happened.
I was checking my mail. My computer rebooted on me.
Now when i go in to Eudora to check my mail I hear the subject like or if someone replied I hear re then whatever.
How do I fix this?
it's the best i can explain.