Hi Mich.

I don't have any instructions but i'm using avast5 my self with jaws with minimal issues as its mostly accessible. if you'd like a hand configuring and installing it, feel free to write me off list as that may save people going through messages back and forth, mobeeniq...@gmail.com is where you can reach me. i'm happy to help in any way i can.

many thanks and i look forward to hearing from you.

very best wishes,

Mo.