Can't help with the problem, but am interested in where you
are getting baseball archived games in Mp3?

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
lmorris1...@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] GoldWave looses focus

I am currently using GoldWave 5.57 and I have a issue with
GoldWave loosing focus. I was listening to a long file of a
baseball game. I navigated away from the file to read email.
But when I go back to the file I am placed in a dialog box
containing various options to tab through rather than the
file I was listening too. The problem is I can not use the
right arrow to zoom past commercials. I have to close the
program and reopen the file and locate where I left off. Is
there away to prevent GoldWave from loosing focus?
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: