Hi Stewart,

It sounds like Outlook took over as your default email client, according to
the error message that you posted.  Below are the steps that Flor Lynch
posted on how to correct the problem.

From: Flor Lynch

Seeing as you're using outlook Express in nrormal email, try this: Close
outlook Express. IMPORTANT: close Outlook or anything in outlook that
may be running. Go into Control panel; Internet Options; then shift+tab
and then right-arrow along to the Programs tab. press the tab key into
the dialogue. You come to the email programs combo box. Choose outlook
Express from the list by highlighting it, tab through the dialogue, and
press spacebar or enter on the OK button to make the change. You should
then  - doing what you're doing - be enabled to send mail via outlook
Express from My Documents.
Flor

Hope this takes care of the problem.  If it doesn't, let us know.  Take
care.
Mike