i can't find thel ink if someone could send it to me.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Deb Caldbeck" <industcoldstr...@hotmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] David Ferrin On the Air

David, it was a good show.  I sure appreciate the efforts of you three
knowledgeable volunteers moderating this great list.  I have learned a lot
more about JAWS, and I know I will have more questions to come.

The best way to keep kids at home is to make the home a pleasant atmosphere
- and to let the air out of the tires.

Deb and Banff