To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] a friend is looking for a program to make a txtfilefrom a folder

Hey Mich,
Here is a little program I use.
I'll leave it in my drop box until tomorrow morning, so if you or anyone else wants it get it out soon.
It is called list bat
This is where you need to copy it to. I don't know if it will work on windows 7, but it works fine on XP. If anyone figures it out on window 7 please let me know.

Installing

1, Copy the list bat to your clipboard

2, Open my computer

3, Open up your C drive

4, Arrow down to documents and settings

5, right arrow

7, arrow down to owner, or if it is your name

8, press enter

9, arrow down to send to, and right arrow

10, paste it in there

11, Close everything

Now

List Bat steps

1, Select the folder you want to make a list in

2, press the application key

3 Press the letter N, or arrow down to send submenu

4, Arrow down to list bat

5, Press enter

6, Now the list is in that folder

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4069076/list.bat

I hope this will help
Patti

Hi a friend of mine is looking for a program to make a txt file from a folder. Say you have all your music files and you want to send some one all the names of all the mp3s in that folder she wants to find a program that will do this. I thought there was one on the jaws-users sight cald list to txt but I can't seem to find it. many thanks for any help. from Mich.