From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mobeen
Iqbal
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 2:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Marking multiple files using jaws?

Hi All.

I have an interesting question.  I've tried the file manager listed on
the programs page but it didn't quite do what i wanted it to do. what
i'm looking for is a simple way of marking multiple files in a list
individually then moving them to a folder. lets say i  have 100 files
and i want to mark 25 files individually and they're not in order. i
can't use standard keyboard shortcuts such as shift down/up arrow as
that would select the files going down/upwards in the list. so my
question is simply is there an easy way of marking a number of specific
files in a list? an example of this would be if in an ideal world each
file was a check box and i'd just tick the ones i wanted to copy by
pressing space then copy them all at the end. I hope  that all makes
sense and hope that someone can offer a program/sollution.

Many thanks,

Mo.