From: "Van Der Walt Riana" <rivanderw...@justice.gov.za>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Strange activation problem

Hi Fanus,

I haven't had hassles with a soundcard, but have also
upgraded to
windows 7, mine is home premium, using jaws 12 and since
last week I
also sometimes get this activation message.

Upon rebooting the notebook, it has every time reverted back
to normal,
although it has happened about three times now.

Sensory solutions, the jaws supporters in SA, now knows
about it, but
don't have an explanation.

Of course, I'm also using an authorised version

Regards,

Riana