Hello all,

Somehow when I open my e-mail my new messages are at the top and spread all
over my in-box instead of the bottom of my in-box.  I  want my new messages
at the bottom of the in-box like they used to be and not spread all over the
in-box.  How do I  fix this?  This problem occurred yesterday and I  still
haven't heard from anyone on the blind-computing group, so I  wanted to send
my message to that group again plus the jaws users group.  My e-mail program
that I  use is outlook 2003.

All I  did was plug my USB cable into my computer that came with my N86
phone so if someone that was going to call to help me with my phone the
person wouldn't have to wait for me to plug in the cable.

Seems strange that a  USB cord would have changed the sequence of the way
e-mail comes into the in-box.  Again my e-mail program is  outlook 2003 not
outlook express.

Best Wishes,
Fan of Mark Chesnutt
Jenny Bomareto