To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:52 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Need List of Word and Excel 2007 Short cut Key Commands

Dear Friends,
I need a list of Word and Excel 2007 Short Cut Key Commands.

I went to the Microsoft site, and could only find links to all the general commands, and they were for Word 2010 and Excel 2010.

Would some one know where I could just get a list of the short cut commands?

I would very much appreciate it!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org