Does jaws allow you to permanantly save whether to disable the inline frames
for a particular site?

Thanks,

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 14:04:46 -0400
From: Don Marang <
donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Disabling In line frames in IE

It would be much safer to disable it on a site by site basis.  Many
sites only use in-line frames for ads.  Other sites might use them for
content,  especially if it uses some type of server side script.  Our
local radio station posts all of the School closings on a separate page
of their site.  It has tons of links with the content somewhere in the
middle.  The data is displayed in it's own in-line frame.  The fastest
way to navigate to it is by frame.

If you find this to be the exception to the rule, you could make the
default to be ignore in-line frames and just enable them for sites you
know have valid content in an in-line frame.  However, if the default is
to ignore in-line frames, How would you ever know?

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen