Hi Susan, I just purchased a HP desktop with a windows seven home premium 64
bit operating system.
I am using the latest jaws 12, I like the windows live mail, it works well with
jaws.
I am training a friend by phone on outlook, my personal opinion is that outlook
is more confusing then windows live mail.
I did have a little trouble installing jaws on this computer, I think it was
because of the antivirus program that came with it.
Every thing now, seems to be working fast and quick.
I originally bought my computer at staples, but their tech. messed up something
and after 10 days of nothing but trouble I returned it to the store.
I went to Best buy instead and they were great.
God bless.
Buckeyejim

Cell phone: 614-266-4545

Jesus is the way! the truth! and the life!

GO BUCKS!!!