From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 1:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Express Message

Hi All;

A friend is getting the error message that is below when he says okay, to
the auto compacting window that comes up in Outlook Express.

Outlook Express graphic 412
graphic 904  The folder is currently in use by Outlook Express or by another
application.
OK Cancel

Would someone please explain the message and what to do to correct the
problem?  He is running XP Pro, Jaws10, IE8, & OE?.  All help will be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike