Listers,

Okay, I blew it this time

I was having problems with Jaws so I uninstalled everything including the
mirror display drivers in device maniger.  I reinstalled Jaws at least,
three times but I'm getting a message saying, some thing like, the mirror
display drivers need to be repaired.    So, how is that done? I've rebooted
the computer as I was told by Jaws to fix the problem, but thatdidn't fix
it.  That too, was done several times.  This is Jaws12 I'm dealing with, and
I did a full repair by installing the latest build of Jaws, and still
nothing!.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please, tell me.  Jaws isn't quite right
with out those mirror drivers.

Thanks to all!

Carliss