This has happened to me sometimes but I too don't know how to fix it.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of jim rawls
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 12 latest update, tends to go out of focus a lot.

Hi all, I am running windows 7 on a 64 bit machine with jaws 12, latest
update. Jaws seems to lose focus a lot. Sometimes when I'm just checking
email, it will lose focus. It also tends to lose focus, if I am downloading
something, or, it loses focus, just because. smile. Has anyone had this
problem, and is there a solution? I have written FS and seen no response.
Jim