Hi,

When I am in an Excel spreadsheet in column A and press the left arrow key, Jaws does not speak the contents of the cell. This is bothersome since I want to hear the contents without having to do JawsKey+5 or move out and back into the cell. I am using the latest Jaws 12. This problem does not occur in Jaws 11.

Is there any settings or any other way to change this in Jaws 12?

BTW, this computer is windows7 OS and this problem does not occur in the latest Jaws 12 on my XP computer.

Any help will greatly be appreciated. Take care.

Lennie