Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 5:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Email Layout..

Hi All.

I sent this email earlier but did not see even my original so am sending again as this problem is driving me crazy.

I am using Windows |Live Mail and my emails are now grouped according to who sent them rather than by date which is making finding them really difficult how do I alter this I cannot find the correct view option.

Also thanks to whoever gave instructions on changing JAWS to classic view as for a while JAWS has simply been sluggish and not keeping up or often going totally silent now it seems to be working like a dream!

Mandy C