David:

I wonder why you are surprised at the membership numbers? You run a great List and it helps so many of us that I wonder why it isn't twice its size.

Linda
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 9:05 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] current membership

It occurs to me that I haven't posted such a message for quite a while so here is the current subscriber total to this list. Not counting the mail archive service that I have been using for several years we now have 554 members. Personally I'm impressed or to say the least surprised.

Blind computing now has 398 subscribers. I'm glad there is a lot of space for the database on the server.

The most important thing is that things remain orderly on here which as a rule they sure are, thanks to the membership for making our jobs of running these things on the easier side lately.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones that mind don't matter.

-----
No virus found in this message.