Hi Denny,

Below I reposted my suggestion to obtain MLb scores until FS fixes the problem. I just used it this morning with the date for Friday's games and I got all the scores. I hope that this will do for you in the meantime.

I too cannot get my beloved team scores on research it. I think that I may have found a temporary solution until FS fixes the problem It not as easy as research it, but it durable.

I did a Google search for NLB scores for 05/02/11 since I wanted the information for that day. I found my information on USA Today and what I was looking for was found in the summary link.

I then did ALT+D to get the address bar and change the URL date to last night's game and I got the information for my team.

Caution: when you go into the summary link for your team, press the letter R for the radio button to uncheck refresh the page every two minutes and choose not to refresh.

Here is the URL:

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/scores/mlb/2011/06/24

As I said, it is good enough for now and no telling how long FS will give us another update for Jaws 12 which I am using the latest build.

I hope that this will work for all of you. Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Go Nat!

Take care.

Lennie