What if you select and copy from virtual cursor via insert v. Would that do the trick?

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] HTML keystroke

You guys misunderstand my question. The F8 will select the entire table so
you can copy it. My question is how do I make it so the formatting is lost.
Several versions already allow you to maintain the format for pasting in to
an editing program, I'd like to know how to toggle back and forth to the old
method.
David Ferrin
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive
twice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>