Finally, a person who understands. I'll do just that. Jim

From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 6:41 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] is it a jaws issue when algt F alt C or alt V don't work in my download folder?Re: How do you do a repair of jaws, if the choice is not given to you on the install disk?

Jim,

When I download a NLs book from BARB, I download it directly to a folder in My Documents. I am on my XP computer now, but I have downloaded different things on my windows7 laptop and directed the data to other folders other than the download folder. I cannot remember how I did this. I seem to think that I might have typed the path in the file name before I did the save. Doing this will eliminate the need to do a copy. I hope that this is what you need to make it work for you?

Take care.

Lennie