From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Greg Washington
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 1:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 12 and IE 9

Hello everyone,
I am considering upgrading to IE 9 from IE 8.  I am using latest version of
Jaws 12 on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.  Are there any issues I should
consider before upgrading to IE 9?  I am especially concerned about how
accessible my favorites list will be in IE9.  Will my favorites list be
automatically transferred from IE 8 to IE9?
Thanks,
Greg Washington