Hi Janie,
Thanks for the suggestion, but I want Jaws off in my games permanently. If you read it, Mike gave me the instructions I needed. Keep on contributing.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Putting Jaws12 in sleep mode

The quickest way is to put off the speech by
insert and space bar
after the click sound tap the letter s
This is a toggle so when you are finished with your gaming do
insert space bar and s to hear speech on!
Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side