No. The screen is not much use to me, so I went with the lower price. Besides, I have it set up in the Living Room, and the table it sits on would not be big enough.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org <http://www.vinuxproject.org/> There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen

On 7/17/2011 3:51 PM, Stuart Deadman wrote:
Did you consider the 17 inch model?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Marang
Sent: 17 July 2011 18:01
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Dell Xps 15 2nd generation laptop and Jaws 12

I normally use an external USB keyboard for convenience.  However, on the
laptop keyboard, The keys on the far right, starting from the top are;
Delete, Home, [PageUp, PageDown, End, and Right Arrow.  There is even an
Insert key third from the right side on the top row (the CapLock key is
still more convenient).