Dato: 18. juli 2011 01:37
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Saying ACircumflexTrademark & ACircumflexEuro

Hey Flor- I finally found that setting in Outlook 2007. the next problem is
that changing the coding affects only the current open message- and I cannot
find any way to make it the default. I did put it on the quick access
toolbar so I can see if changing it for problem messages will help. Thanks
for getting me this far. Called FS and the person I spoke to was clueless re
existence of this problem and of any 'fixes'.
Cher