To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CREATING VOICE PROFILES FOR JAWS 12

This is worth posting and thanks to you there will be no need for me to
re-invent the wheel so to speak. I knew the steps just never wrote them
down.
David Ferrin
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive
twice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Justice" <john_just...@verizon.net>