I hope these steps will help someone on this list.

I save the NLS zipped book to my download folder in my documents folder on my
computer.

I have created a folder called NLS books in my documents folder.

Here are the steps that I use below…

1. I open the download folder and do a control+x on the zipped file that I want
to move to my NLS book folder, this cuts it to the clipboard.

2. I open my NLS book folder and press control+v to paste the book there.

3. I put my flash drive in the USB slot on my computer.

4. I create a folder on my flash drive with the same name as the book that I
want to unzip.

5. I go to my NLS folder and go to the book that I want to unzip and press
enter on it.

6. I then do a control+a, to select all, followed by a control+c, to copy the
files to my clipboard.

7. I go to my flash drive and press enter on the book title that I want and
then I press a control+v and wait while my book is being pasted to my flash
drive.

8. I close the flash drive and go to my desk top and press enter on computer.

9. I arrow down to the flash drive with my unzipped books on it and I press the
application key and arrow down to eject and press enter.

10. I am now able to safely remove my flash drive from my computer and I am
ready to plug it in to the USB plug in on the NLS digital book player and
Liston to my book.

I hope these steps help, god bless...