To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] spotify

Not reasonably, but you can do some things with mouse emulation. But, you can't get the free version unless you have an invitation. For what I do, it's not worth what they want since there are other services which are easier to use.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kim kelly" <kim...@cableone.net>