  From: John Justice
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 12:48 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] ACCESSIBLE VERSION OF ADOBE, LATEST BUILD, WHERE?

  I still have Adobe 9 on my system and thought it might be adviseable to
  update to the current Adobe X.  But I can't seem to find the right one on
  Adobe.com.

  Can someone tell me which version is accessible with jaws and how to
  identify the correct version on that site?

  I am using Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit and Jaws 12, Version 12.0.1169.

  gJOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

  WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY

  PERSONAL E-MAIL:   <mailto:john_just...@verizon.net>
  john_just...@verizon.net