To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Alternatives to Eloquence?

Alan and Doris,

Thanks for this recommendation -- the voices are indeed fantastic, and the
price is sure right. :) I've downloaded one of the voices to try out, but am
not sure what to do from here. I don't see the option showing up in the
voice profiles menu, for instance. Any further guidance would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Michelle