Go to www.dinite.com and pick out all the programs you would like to
install-check boxes-including mse and malware bytes and a bunch of others.
marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Washington" <gregw...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] . Anti-virus program that works well with JAW

: Everyone,
: Thank you all so much for your suggestions.  I think I will try Microsoft
: security essentials.  Some suggested I also add malwarebytes for
additional
: protection.  Will running those two programs on the same computer cause
: conflicts/problems?
:
: And though Norton internet security ran alright unattended I had
: difficulties using any of its features because it was not that Jaws
: friendly.
:
: Greg Washington
:
:
:
:
:
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/