Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 10:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How do you remove a misspelt word from dictionary

Hi Ray,

I misspoke in my earlier steps.  Follow steps 1 thru 3, but do this for step
4.
Step 4. With the word highlighted, tab to delete, press the spacebar, choose
yes to the dialogue that follows, control + S to save the changes, & alt +
F4 to close.

If I have screwed this up as well, will someone please jump in & bail me
out!?   Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Mike & Barbara In Arcadia