Hi All,

In AdobeX preferences / Internet page/ Connection Speed there is a combobox
that offers different speeds to choose from.  How does someone determine
which speed will work best for them?  I have just spent over an hour on the
Adobe website & in the Adobe help menues trying to get an answer to this
question without any success.  What I am trying to determine is do I set the
connection speed for my Internet Providers maximum download speed, or do I
set it for my computers average download speed?  All help will be greatly
appreciated & most graciously accepted.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike