you can do the right mouse, but you have to make sure it has focus. So route jaws to pc and then hit right mouse button. The reason you got the system menu is because nothing has focus when just using the right mouse from num pad.

At 08:54 AM 8/15/2011, you wrote:
Thank you. The only problem with this seems to be, that although the right
click opens up a context menu, it's for folders, not files. I can right
click on an mp3 file, but the menu that comes up is the one for folders that
contains such options as arrange icons and so on. The shift f10 menu will
bring up another context menu on the same file that gives me file options
such as play in WinAmp. Do you know why the difference in opening a context
menu would occur on the same file?

Thanks.

Vicki

My heart is in his hands. His heart is in my soul.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdege...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and wireless keyboard

If you have a num pad on your keyboard. . .
use the
right mouse button on the num pad
This is found on top of the number 9 on the num pad!

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side